Electrical fault

  • Local

    City building destroyed by fire

    A Harare City firefighter tackles the fire at Hempac Sports Equipment Shop situated at the corner of First Street and Speke Ave on Tuesday morning. The cause of the fire, which destroyed Hempac Sports Equipment Shop situated at the corner of First Street and Speke Ave is yet to be established, although the owners are suspecting an electrical fault. The shop…

    Read More »
Back to top button
A note to all Zimbabwe Voice News website visitors:

We use cookies to improve our service for you. You can find more information in our Privacy Policy page.