Cellphone explodes

  • Local

    Granny destitute after cellphone explodes and burns down house

    MWENEZI – A 60-year-old widow is appealing for any form of assistance after her house was recently gutted by fire which destroyed all her meagre assets. Margaret Kamwemvura, of village 10 Liburgia under Chief Neshuro, lost her belongings on January 25 after a cellphone which was on charge exploded and sparked an inferno which consumed the house. A teary Kamwemvura…

    Read More »
Back to top button